A BUSINESS COMMUNITY
Viera is a pro-business community, with an understanding of collaboration and strategic partnerships in order to achieve great things.
HEAR FROM VIERA BUSINESSES:
Raja & Associates, LLC
“Our journey with The Viera Company began 22 years ago. The corner of Murrell Rd and Viera Blvd was our first Mobil station and Viera Pizza in the community. Although the majority of Viera was still farm land at that point, we saw beyond the greenery and trusted in the vision. From day one, The Viera Company has been dedicated to helping us make our businesses and dreams grow while always keeping the people of Viera in mind. They are dedicated to maximizing the quality of life for their residents, as well as their business owners. 10 years later we opened another Mobil station/Viera Pizza and knew that we wanted to expand our footprint in the best master planned community out there. Through these businesses we have been able to not only work in Viera but live, play and raise our families. The Viera Company goes above and beyond what is expected. They are diligent, inventive, and dedicated to helping every individual who holds a piece of their community achieve their highest potential.”
Sarah and Naweed Akram, Owners, Raja & Associates, LLC
“For over 30 years, Matthew Development has been doing business with The Viera Company as a commercial retail/office developer. How do we describe the experience? Cooperative, professional, friendly, and good for both sides of the deal. Exactly how business is supposed to be. We have the highest praise for The Viera Company folks and look forward to doing business with them for many more years!”
Mike Renfro, Founding Partner
Pizza Gallery & Grill and 28 North Gastropub
“After spending 16 years in several locations throughout the greater Melbourne area, we decided in 2005 to take a leap of faith and open our largest Pizza Gallery & Grill location in Viera; 6,000 square feet with 280 seats. Not so much of a leap when we saw The Viera Company’s vision and found out their name even means faith in their founding family’s native Slovak language. Since 2005 we’ve grown every year and opened three more unique operations in Viera: Edible Art Catering and 28 North Gastropub in The Avenue Viera as well as The Bistro in Heritage Isle. We truly value our relationship with the Duda family and The Viera Company as they represent such great traditions as well as forward thinking visionaries.”
Chris Coneen, Owner
QUINTAMODAL TRANSPORTATION HUB
The Space Coast is a quintamodal transportation hub, with in-county access to air, sea, space, highway and rail. In addition, many of these transportation options are part of Foreign Trade Zone 136, allowing qualified businesses to defer or eliminate US Customs’ duties on imported goods.
- Interstate 95: The main North–South feeder to all of Florida’s East Coast.
- SR528: The major East-West feeder that connects to the Orlando International Airport, and all of the major theme parks.
- SR50: The East-West feeder between Central Orlando and South Titusville.
- SR 46: The East-West feeder between Northern Orlando and North Titusville.
Port Canaveral is the nation’s second-busiest cruise port and has an emerging cargo industry with the facilities and equipment to handle a variety of cargoes including containers, breakbulk, roll-on/roll-off (RO/RO), project, and bulk commodities.
In addition to the strong foundation of NASA facilities and expertise, access to space is growing with the blossoming commercial space industry which is clustering in and around Kennedy Space Center. With companies like SpaceX, Blue Origin, United Launch Alliance, and others establishing a permanent presence here, the number of launches has increased dramatically and cost of access to space is decreasing. The launch activities on Florida’s Space Coast are managed by the 45th Space Wing.
The Milken Institute ranked Brevard County 1st in Florida with the most concentrated high-tech economy and 6th in the U.S.
- Brevard county’s share of STEM employment was ranked 1st in Florida by the Brookings Institution
- The population of Brevard County is approximately 600,000 in 2020, projected to be 625,000 by 2025
- Viera in 2020 has approximately 30,000+ residents, 800+ businesses with over 10,000 employees, and at full residential development, is expected to be home to more than 70,000 residents
- The # 2 (of 360) metropolitan area in the U.S for the highest concentration of electrical engineers
LOCATED FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Home to globally recognized companies in aviation, aerospace, electronics and communications
- In the heart of Central Florida’s High-Tech Corridor
- More than 500 manufacturing firms in Brevard County (the Space Coast)
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ #136) facilities at Port Canaveral, Melbourne Orlando International Airport, Space Coast Regional Airport, Spaceport Commerce Park, and Tate Industrial Park
- Florida Institute of Technology, top-ranked research university, and international student population
- Eastern Florida State College, with training and credentialing programs, able to be tailored for companies